Friday, May 14, 2010

O Crucified Love


O crucified Love
Nailed to a tree
You brought life to the dead
You made the blind see

O crucified Lord
My God and my All
You created all things visible and invisible
All things great and small

O Crucified Savior
O Eternal Lover of man
                                                       Despite my sin and my faults
                                                       You still reached out Your Saving Hand
O Crucified Jesus
O Jesus, my heart’s desire
Embrace me throughout the night
With your love, set my soul on fire

O Crucified Word
Who rose from the grave
My life, please transform
My soul, please save

O Crucified Son
So humble and True
All I ask for is your grace
And the chance to love you

O Crucified Master
O Saving Blood, O Sacred Flesh
I consume you to live
I anticipate your promise of eternal rest

No comments: